Mckenzie River, Oregon
Caddisfly Resort is located 50 miles east of the Eugene / Springfield area on Hwy 126 in the Cascade Mountains on the beautiful McKenzie River.
Directions From Portland, Oregon
- Head south on I5Take the Hwy 126 exit, near Eugene, via Exit 194A, towards Springfield, heading east (the exit is about 120 miles from Portland, depending on your departure location)
- At Springfield, turn left (about 7 miles past the I-5 exit), onto Main St / McKenzie Highway / OR-126.
- Caddisfly Resort, at McKenzie Bridge is about 43 miles from Springfield.
- At the McKenzie River Bridge, on the right just after the little shop, turn into the Caddisfly Resort driveway, just before the Bridge.
- It usually takes about 3 hours from Portland to Caddisfly Resort: 2 hours on I-5, and then one hour on OR-126. A beautiful drive, particularly as you leave I-5 and start to follow the McKenzie River up into the mountains.
Directions From Bend, Oregon
- Head west on US-20W, towards Sisters.
- Go through Sisters.
- Turn left at the OR-126 exit at Santiam Pass (about 50 miles from Bend), following the Clear Lake / Belknap Springs Hwy.
- At McKenzie Bridge, about 24 mile from the start of OR-126, Caddisfly Resort is on the left, just past the bridge.
- The trip takes about 1.5 hours, depending on things such as weather conditions!
Suggested Scenic Route from / to Portland
If you’re wanting to explore the area, a scenic loop from Portland is to go one way, via the I-5 / Springfield route described above, and then to return to Portland the other way, via Mt Hood / Bend. There’s very different scenery each route.
56404 McKenzie Hwy
McKenzie Bridge, OR 97413
Caddisfly Resort – Copyright 2018