Suspendisse tortor augue, egestas eget maximus nec, accumsan vel mi. Aenean ultricies orci sapien, eu rhoncus metus finibus vitae. Cras ullamcorper ornare nulla at sagittis. Curabitur mattis ante eget suscipit
Caddisfly Resort is located 50 miles east of the Eugene / Springfield area on Hwy 126 in the Cascade Mountains on the beautiful McKenzie River.
Directions From Portland, Oregon
- Head south on I5Take the Hwy 126 exit, near Eugene, via Exit 194A, towards Springfield, heading east (the exit is about 120 miles from Portland, depending on your departure location)
- At Springfield, turn left (about 7 miles past the I-5 exit), onto Main St / McKenzie Highway / OR-126.
- Caddisfly Resort, at McKenzie Bridge is about 43 miles from Springfield.
- At the McKenzie River Bridge, on the right just after the little shop, turn into the Caddisfly Resort driveway, just before the Bridge.
- It usually takes about 3 hours from Portland to Caddisfly Resort: 2 hours on I-5, and then one hour on OR-126. A beautiful drive, particularly as you leave I-5 and start to follow the McKenzie River up into the mountains.
Directions From Bend, Oregon
- Head west on US-20W, towards Sisters.
- Go through Sisters.
- Turn left at the OR-126 exit at Santiam Pass (about 50 miles from Bend), following the Clear Lake / Belknap Springs Hwy.
- At McKenzie Bridge, about 24 mile from the start of OR-126, Caddisfly Resort is on the left, just past the bridge.
- The trip takes about 1.5 hours, depending on things such as weather conditions!
Suggested Scenic Route from / to Portland
If you're wanting to explore the area, a scenic loop from Portland is to go one way, via the I-5 / Springfield route described above, and then to return to Portland the other way, via Mt Hood / Bend. There's very different scenery each route.
Trip Check Road Conditions
Web cam - Santiam Pass
Web cam - Sisters
© 2016 Caddisfly Resort LLC